On my vacation this summer my dad, my bothers and I went fishing on the lake right behind the cottage we were staying in. While we were fishing we got caught in a rain storm right in the middle of the lake. The lake is a big one, it is called Manistique lake. Anyway, we were right in the middle of the lake when the rain storm hit. We got on our rain suits just in time. Right before the storm hit us. We got soaked. After we got back to the cottage my grandma made us hot chocolate. We had a good time fishing in the U.P.
3 comments:
Did you like getting wet?
Yeah! :)
I remember going fishing with your Dad in the U.P. and getting all wet too! I think we caught the most fish that day so maybe it's good luck. I had fun getting wet too!
Post a Comment