Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hunting Season in 2009

The hunting this year hasn't gone well at all. My grandpa got a four point, my uncle Matt shot a doe but we couldn't find it, my other grandpa got a six point, my dad got two does and a three point, and my friend got a huge doe. I haven't got one yet. But I'm still working on it. I saw a eight point, three does, and a big ten point opening morning of shotgun season. My dad also missed two eight points, but it happen to all of the best hunters once in a while. My dad's friend shot a wild sow in his woods. It weighed 400 pounds! The hide itself of the wild sow weighed 100 pounds.

                                                 

101_0463

101_0480

This is the three point my dad got.

101_0492

This is where we process our deer.

 

101_0468

This is where we looked for my uncle Matt's deer. This is the neighbors. I wish this was ours too. Hunting is really fun and you get to listen to all the sounds in the woods and you get to see lots of different animals, especially squirrels.

 

101_0494

Now I thought this was pretty funny!

No comments: